Strumenti inaccessebili, ma non in midi

• xr2002
  • Membro: Expert
  • Risp: 1046
  • Loc: Biella

08-01-10 07.52

Riporto un inciso trovato guardando un video su Youtube, mi ricollego ad un 3d letto nei giorni scorsi su una casio che aveva dei programmi inaccessibili direttamente.

Mi fa pensare che sui "vecchi" CVP400 che avevano le megavoice solo in accompagnamento magari si possano suonare "via midi".

"This arrangement uses a concept that I introduced to Technics years ago. I am literally sending midi back into the organ to access hidden instruments that normally can not be played from the keyboard. For instance, the top flute voices are actually being played by the rhythm unit! The drums are an entirely new sound not available from the organ directly. I am putting new videos on my YouTube teaching channel to show exactly how this works. Take a moment and sign up at http://www.youtube.com/technicsorgan and watch for lots of new and exciting tricks with midi. As always, thanks for watching. Regards, JIm"

Link al video, praticamente sono i suoni dell'accompagnamento, chissà perche non li lasciano disponibili...